Careers and Vacancies
Join the Ash Tree Vets Team
We’re always open to hearing from qualified vets, nurses and support team professionals who are interested in joining our practice.
You can expect a culture of inclusivity and diversity at our branches in Market Harborough, Kibworth and Desborough, where our wellbeing team is always looking for ways to enhance our practice and ensure a happy environment.
We’re passionate about what we do and the service we provide, and continually invest in our team and services to ensure the best care for our patients and clients.
That’s why we have high-tech, state-of-the art equipment at our premises and actively encourage our friendly and enthusiastic team to develop their knowledge by completing courses and pursuing further education opportunities.
We’re also proud to be a sustainable practice, with our Green Team dedicated to tackling our practice’s waste and efficiency.
For a confidential, informal chat about our opportunities, get in touch.
To apply for one of our vacancies, please download and complete our application form and send it to email@example.com.
Working at Ash Tree Vets
You need to accept our cookies policy first in order to view this content. If you wish to do so, please click or on Cookies Consent link in the footer to update your selection.
Saturday Clinical Support Assistant - Market Harborough
- Clean, disinfect and maintain to a standard of cleanliness set by management, animal accommodation, isolation, kitchen, laundry, storage, consult rooms, reception and in some instances staff facilities including toilets.
- Sorting, washing, drying, and folding pet towelling and bedding and other textile items.
- To clean and then autoclave necessary instruments, linen, equipment’s, etc. of the practice after surgical procedures.
- Attend to the needs of the client/customer/general public, face-to-face or via the telephone regarding animals at the practice.
- Liaise with Veterinary nurses or your Clinical Support Team members and take steps necessary to maintain stock levels and clinical supplies within the practice and take action to replenish when stocks/supplies are low. Take part in practice stock takes.
- Support registered veterinary nurses in the provision of a caring and safe environment.
- A demonstrated genuine interest in animal care/welfare.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Experience of working with the general public.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A good communicator with customer care skills.
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills. A strong team player.
- The ability to multi-task on a daily basis.
- IT literacy
- A flexible approach to work.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision at times.
- A positive approach to day-to-day activities.
- Full, current driving licence.
To apply, please download and complete our application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org